i wish i was a neutron bomb, for once I could go off. - eddie vedder

Saturday, January 01, 2005

It Starts

Here we are, day one of my new years resolution, and I have five minutes to get it done and still have it done today. I feel okay about this being not quite up to form because I was impressed to do this today. My prayer is that this would be a blessing to you Lord and that you would bless me for doing this. Give me joy and make this a path to a fruitful prayer life with you. This Blog is yours Lord and I pray that my motives would show that. I want no glory from this but I would pray that it would bring you glory and I would be able to direct every ounce of it upon you. I am so stoked to see what you are going to dowith this. It's Yours, I am Yours.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home