i wish i was a neutron bomb, for once I could go off. - eddie vedder

Wednesday, January 05, 2005

New Template

It has come to my attention that one of my best friends in the world decided to blog recently and chose the same template as me, just to spite me. So I have elected to go with this new background. And to top it all off he has stolen my life vision statement and placed it in his blog description line. Be sure to write him a post and let him know that he is a biter, and a spiritual theif. Send him my love as well.
http://puaahunter.blogspot.com

1 Comments:

Blogger .justin said...

i'm sorry to say that previous to the changing of thomas' blog templtae, i had reviewed the template choices and opted for a more "stylish" template than that of thomas'. In addition, the subject line has been changed prior to my reading of this curent post.
in my defense and in his praise, the previous subject line, a quote by our good friend thomas, "to improve and increase the worship of god" was shared with me over 5 years ago by thomas, himself, during one of the most formational discussions of my life, as we travelled from waianae dump back to my house in manoa in The Wena's little red toyota after dumping many tons of opala. when you are doing such a crappy job and you have such a god-inspired moment, it seems to stick out and become a life transformational event. in this case, i'd like to thank the confusing spirituality of mr. thomas costello. and i do apologize, in my overwhelming adventure in creating a blog of my own, the creative portion of my brain, seems to have malfunctioned. please, by all means, i invite anyone to refer to the aforementioned blog and witness a less-spectacular blog than the one you will be transferring from. thank you. good night.

11:37 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home