i wish i was a neutron bomb, for once I could go off. - eddie vedder

Thursday, January 13, 2005

Pray with Me

I don't very often place community prayers on the tribe log, but I have one that I would like you to pray for. So if you are reading this, Christian or not, please take a minute after reading this and pray.
One of the people I love more than anyone in this world is praying about moving from ventura CA up here to Santa Rosa, to partner with me in ministry and eventually be a part of a church plant. We both feel that the Lord wants to use us together in ministry at some point, we are just praying about when that will be. He is at a crossroads in his life and needs to decide where God is calling him. Pray with me that he would make the right decision, and that he would hear the Lord in making it. His name is Mike Brock.

Please pray with me and as you pray if the Lord gives you a word or a scripture, feel free to post it as a comment and I will read it and make sure it gets to him. Thanks a lot

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Mike, just a note to say that I'm praying for you and your decisions. As I was praying for you, something came to mind. When I went throught the Experiencing God workbook years ago, I remember that the very first point was that God is always at work around you. Our job is to find where God is working and join in. I picked up my workbook and read this: "God reveals what He is about to do. That revelation becomes an invitation to join Him." I'll pray that God reveals what He is about to do and that His invitation is clear to you.

2:30 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home