i wish i was a neutron bomb, for once I could go off. - eddie vedder

Thursday, February 03, 2005

A Quick Post

I am glad that this blog is all about being open. I am sure it is weird for a lot of you to see how messed up someone on our church staff is, but that is what goes with openess. I have been preparing for my sermon for a few hours the past couple days, and I was just not feelin it. I am not sure what it was, there was just no life to it. Then I came to realize that the whole thing was comming together out of my own efforts. I have spent very little time if any asking God to guide me. Not only does the sermon stink so for, but on top of that I feel like crap. I essentially wasted 2 days, by not allowing the Lord to be my provider. SO that is why my post is going to be short today. I need to get my first things first. Let me just say thanks to all you guys for making this a great month and 3 days of spiritual growth, and that it feels so good to be part of a tribe. I can say this amd really mean it - I love you all, thanks for building me up. - thomas

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Don't be too harsh on yourself. God used those two "wasted" days to teach you a valuable lesson. YOU cannot create a worthwhile, meaningful, valuable sermon, but God CAN. I love watchin God work through you and I'm looking forward to Saturday night. God bless.

9:53 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home