i wish i was a neutron bomb, for once I could go off. - eddie vedder

Thursday, March 03, 2005

Exauted (Tired but Stoked)

Thats how I am feeling right now. I spent 10 hours cooped up in my little office today, and that doesn't include staff meetings and a couple trips home. I have so much work right now (and what appears to be forever). I finished putting together my sermon for this weekend just a few minutes ago. All that not to complain, but to decompress and let you know that I am anticipating this to be an amazing weekend. Tomorrow night at tribe we are planning on having a "prayer and worship night". Basically that boils down to a few extra songs and a time of circling around anyone who needs or wants prayer.
To those of you in my tribe let me say this: I want to see us really taste and see that God is really good. I am expecting tongues and prophecy and words and even healings tomorrow night. I want you all to be prepared and expect some of that kind of stuff to hapen. As we worship, lets not be ashamed, and be sensitive for exactly what God is calling us to do. Ask him what position of worship to take - knees? hands up? prostrate? Ask him if he has a word he wants you to share, or a healing he wants to preform through you. Lets prepare our hearts and expect the closest encounter we have ever had with our God. Why would he not want to do that? So the point is be ready, and make it your responsibility to break the silence and step out in ministry.
I am stoked about my message for saturday night too. You can be praying that I can be an effective mouthpiece for my God. God wants to reclaim some of his people, and I am praying that he would do that on Saturday night.
Join me, and expect big things this weekend. I want to live in that way all the time, starting now.

1 Comments:

Blogger Sara Hansen said...

His big plan? Lets just say i think he is giving it to me piece by piece. I went to Generation Unleashed which is a big conference and there everything changed in me. I think God is definitely using me to witness to others, which can be extremely hard in JH, but he has given me amazing strength to tell people about him without fear. I started a bible study at my house for girls because i know a lot of girls my age don’t know a lot about Jesus and i want them to have a basic discipleship. As for being a missions worker i am going to work at the Dream Center down there in L.A. for a good part of next summer right after I turn 15, and i think that will give me a good experience. Until then I’m just preparing with scripture and direction by our one and only father... Thanks for the great encouragement Thomas!

6:00 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home