i wish i was a neutron bomb, for once I could go off. - eddie vedder

Tuesday, February 15, 2005

A Vacation From My Problems!

Well tribe, and company. It has been an amazing 46 days of continual blogging, and thats a lot. I am writing this to say that I am just about to leave for hawaii (I know its rough) and am not sure about the blogging conditions there. I will try to get a few posts up, but I can't guarantee them to be daily. This is the verse I am praying for this trip:
Psalm 26:8 - I love your sanctuary Lord, the place where your glory shines.
Help me to live in that.
See you guys in a week. Stay dry. (mwuhahaha)

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

In the words of Napoleon Dynamite:
LUCKY!!!

9:41 PM

 
Blogger .justin said...

give my "warmest alohas" to Aunty Cindy and THE Wena for me.

1:46 PM

 
Blogger .justin said...

i miss you and your wise words, tommy.

9:30 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home