i wish i was a neutron bomb, for once I could go off. - eddie vedder

Friday, April 08, 2005

The Perfect Place

Well we found it. I am just not sure that it will choose us. We went to look at condo's today and found one that we absolutly loved. It is in the right neighborhood, the right complex, has all the right amenities, and would be perfect for my little starter family. The problem: It is priced right at our limit. No flex room at all and the tendency here in sonoma county is for houses to go for right at, and sometimes higher than their asking prices. We can't do that. We like this place very much and want to put an offer, but it is so nice tha we are scared that someone will swoop in with a higher offer and snag it. So we are praying. I would appreciate it if you would pray with us. I am praying that it would stick at that price or that God would take us elsewhere, and have another place for us. He is all I want in this life (or at least all I want to want) so I trust him in this matter, but your prayers will help.

1 Comments:

Blogger jimmy said...

sack up dude!!! you gotta pay to play. go for it, or you'll end up kicking your own ass in a couple of years....trust me on this one.

12:22 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home