i wish i was a neutron bomb, for once I could go off. - eddie vedder

Sunday, April 03, 2005

reflecting glory

2 Corinthians 3:18 - And all of us have had that veil removed so that we can be mirrors that brightly reflect the glory of the Lord. And as the Spirit of the Lord works within us, we become more and more like him and reflect his glory even more.

*

This is a fantastic analogy that I don’t recall ever reading before. I know I have but it never really stood out like this before. What a great way of explaining worship as a lifestyle. Singing songs only does so much, but if we were to reflect the glory of God with our lives we would radiate worship. That is what my desire is to do. Enough Said.

*

Lord I want to be a better worshipper. Help me to radiate your glory. I want to be more like you and I mean that now more than I normally do. Sometimes I just say that, and it has become familiar to me. I am sorry. I want to be more like you so that I can reflect your glory better for others. Remind me of that constantly.

2 Comments:

Blogger jimmy said...

Good word. "if we were to reflect the glory of God in our lives we would radiate worship." YES!
thats hot

11:15 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's odd and very surprising that you choose this verse. This is the verse that I was planning on doing my next worship thing about. I love it when that happens! The theme will be "Mirrors". Date TBA

1:55 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home