i wish i was a neutron bomb, for once I could go off. - eddie vedder

Wednesday, March 23, 2005

Fricking Blogger

There is nothing on this earth that is a bigger downer than losing work on you computer. We have all experienced this before. You spend a lot of time working on something and then some bug messes it all up and you lose your work. That happened to me today and I am completly furious. I spent a god 45 minutes of my life writing a thoughtful piece on the "sin" of overeating, and lost it when I tried to preview it. I spent the last 30 mintes praying fo God to bring my temper down, and compose me. It worked kind of. Anyway, post your thoughts on this topic if you will...

Is it a sin to overeat?

Lord don't let my anger separate me from you and your will for my life. I pray that you would still use me tonight at roots. Change peoples lies throught the power of the holy spirit. I need that power to continue to change mine.

5 Comments:

Blogger .justin said...

ctrl-A
ctrl-C


just-in c.ase holTzgrove

6:42 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

The word "overeat" in and of itself sounds bad. "Eat" is fine. But "over" means "more than" or "above." It implies that it is being done too much. Anything can be sin if it has control over you. Be sure to recognize when you are eating and when you are overeating. I believe this is something most people deal with (myself included).

12:17 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

"Fricking Blogger" David always gives me a hard time for using "fake swear words". Your title reminded me of that. He always says to me, "When you say frickin you are really meaning f*ckin so why don't you just say it." The same with "shoot" and "dang" and "gosh" and "Geez". If the real word is what's in you then it doesn't matter if you say the fake one.

11:22 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What about undereating? Is that a sin?

11:22 AM

 
Blogger Thomas said...

SO the logical question is Do we all sin ever thansgiving? Most of us "overeat" then, so is that sin? Where is the line?

5:37 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home