i wish i was a neutron bomb, for once I could go off. - eddie vedder

Tuesday, March 22, 2005

A Prayer

A prayer – “Father I pray that you would search my heart and remove any prideful desire to impress people rather than to reach them. I don’t want to make my reputations with Christians more important than my purpose with you. Help me Lord, to be motivated out of sincere love and care for people…” – Judah Smith in Soul Seekers.

Lord that is the prayer for my heart. I want a broken heart and a contrite spirit so that I can give those things to you, and have you make me new. I will be broken before you. Draw me to yourself, so that I san only rely on you and your strength. So often I skate by on my own. Help me to stop that by whatever means necessary. This attitude your word says you will not despise. DO the opposite for me. I am clay for you. Clay is humble, because it has no desires of its own. Make it so in my life. I love you Lord.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home